The Kinmount and Area Food Bank is run entirely by volunteers and donations. We appreciate both food and money donations.
Some food items which are always needed, include canned/ non perishable meat, stews, vegetables, as well as personal hygiene and laundry/cleaning products.
Money donations assist in filling the gaps in food donations and keeping the shelves filled.
Here’s how you can donate:
1. Email transfers of money to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Make a cheque payable to “Kinmount & Area Food Bank”. On the memo line of the cheque, please indicate that the donation is for “Kinmount & Area Food Bank”. Please mail your cheque to:
Kinmount & Area Food Bank
4937 Monck Road
Kinmount, Ontario, Canada
3. Drop by on open Kinmount food bank days at the Kinmount Baptist Church (side entrance). Please do not leave food donations outside the door.
4. Contact us at 705.455.3060 to make donation arrangements.
All contributions are gratefully acknowledged.
– Kinmount & Area Food Bank