The Kinmount and Area Food Bank is run entirely by volunteers and donations. We appreciate both food and money donations.
Some food items which are always needed, include canned/ non perishable meat, stews, vegetables, as well as personal hygiene and laundry/cleaning products.
Money donations assist in filling the gaps in food donations and keeping the shelves filled.
Here’s how you can donate!
- Email transfers of money to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop by on open Kinmount food bank days at the Kinmount Baptist
Church – side entrance – Please do not leave food donations outside
- Food donation bins located in churches and businesses around town.
- Contact us at 705.455.3060 to make donation arrangements.
- Use the form below to pledge an offline donation and mail a cheque.