Kinmount & Area Food Bank is a Registered Charity run entirely by volunteers and supported by donations.We appreciate both food and financial donations. Upon request, tax receipts for gifts will be mailed or emailed to the address provided.
Some food items which are always needed, include canned/ non-perishable fish, meat, stews, vegetables, as well as personal hygiene and laundry/cleaning products.
Financial donations assist in filling the gaps in food donations and keep the shelves filled with essential items.
Here’s how you can donate:
1. Email transfers of money to email@example.com
2. Make a cheque payable to “Kinmount & Area Food Bank”. On the memo line of the cheque, please indicate that the donation is for “Kinmount & Area Food Bank”. Please mail your cheque to:
Kinmount & Area Food Bank
4937 Monck Road
Kinmount, Ontario, Canada
3. Drop by on open Kinmount food bank days at the Kinmount Baptist Church (side entrance). Please do not leave food donations outside the door.
4. Contact us at 705.455.3060 to make donation arrangements.
All contributions are gratefully acknowledged.
– Kinmount & Area Food Bank